The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
MICHAEL D. WOLF
355-8F SOUTH END AVE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10280
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - ELITE FITNESS SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Harvard wants to ban elite social clubs to be more ‘inclusive’
By Dana Schuster - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Harvard is about to get a lot less exclusive. Earlier this month, a faculty committee recommended that the university ban what it called “pernicious” social clubs — including fraternities, sororities and “final clubs” — stating that they are hotbeds for discrimination and elitism and that their influence on campus life “is impossible to escape.” Under...
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Elite ex-soldiers are hiding in concert crowds to thwart terrorists
By The Sun - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Elite ex-soldiers are being hidden among crowds at music events to hunt down potential terrorists and avoid a repeat of the deadly Manchester bomb blast. The plain-clothed BDOs – Behavior Detection Officers – have a mission to watch out for red flags and “eliminate the threat.” Most of the officers, who are ex-military and police,...