Have foundations with social justice missions spoken out sufficiently about the Trump administration’s policies and priorities? Should they?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ELITE ADMINISTRATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Are Foundations Part of the Resistance? Challenges to Elite Donors in a Neo-Populist Age
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Britax Recalls 207,000 Carseats Over Chest Clips That Can Break
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
If you own a Britax B-Safe carseat you should check to see if it’s part of the company’s latest safety recall covering 207,000 safety seats. Britax recalled 207,037 B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite, and BOB B-Safe 35 carseats after finding that the chest clip could break.According to a notice [PDF] posted with the National Highway Traffic Safety …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- Elite Prospects Take Final Steps At Triple-A
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Elite SEM Builds Data Analysis For Brands In 2017
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Elite SEM plans to build support for brands looking to better understand the data they collect through their own and partner systems. Most clients have their own data teams to collect information, butanalysis on how to best use that data will come from partners.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.