With competition threatening to chip away at its diabetes stronghold, Eli Lilly is shoring up its pipeline with a deal that gives the company access to a potential new class of diabetes drugs. Indianapolis-based Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has agreed to pay $55 million up front to KeyBioscience in exchange for rights to compounds in various […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELI RESTAURANT AND GRILL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Eli Lilly Fronts $55M for Rights to KeyBioscience’s Diabetes Drugs
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- This Is the Weekend You Make Grilled Cocktails
By Sam Bithoney on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Sustenance! Last week I got completely jittery testing coffee in a blender bottle for you all, so what better way to calm down than the universal solution: ALCOHOL. It’s cocktail week, folks!
- Sessions Is Likely to Be Grilled on Reports of Meeting With Russian Envoy
By MATT APUZZO and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As a Senate panel questions the attorney general on his role in the Russia inquiry, reports that he met the Russian ambassador a third time will almost certainly come up.
- U.K.'s May Vows to Deliver Conservatives From 'Mess' Caused by Election Setback
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May faced a grilling from Conservative lawmakers, marking an early test of her ability to effectively govern after a disappointing election outcome weakened her power.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.