The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ELEVATED EXPECTATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Learning The Lost Art Of Grinding Your Own Burgers
By Christian Long - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A Burger Week rolls on, we look at how grinding your own patty can elevate your burger game in ways you never expected.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- The Sideways Elevator of the Future Is Here, and It's Wild
By Elizabeth Stinson - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Multi elevator goes up and down, left and right, even diagonally—and it could change the way buildings are designed.
- In 10 Years, Your iPhone Won't Be a Phone Anymore
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Apple Inc. will still sell an iPhone, but expect the device to morph into a suite of apps and services, enhanced with AI and AR, part of a ‘body area network’ of devices, batteries and sensors.