Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELEMENTAL ANIMAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- A New Low-Impact Fitness Secret
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A St. Louis executive swears by the sport, which combines elements of Nordic skiing, skateboarding and stand-up paddling.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.