Model S driver had hands on steering wheel for 25 seconds during a 37-minute period.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELEM & ELGO STEERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Model S warned driver in fatal crash to put hands on steering wheel
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- There’s A Limit To Downloading Some Movies On Netflix
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Last fall, Netflix began allowing users to download some content for offline viewing. While the service was a welcome addition for many, it came with a few restrictions, some of which users are just now experiencing: Some shows and movies can only be downloaded a finite number of times. Android Police reports that some users are finding they can’t actually …
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.
- Founder Culture, 21st-Century Style: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Uber
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Nonprofits are fond of citing “founder syndrome” for some of their most intense internal disputes and breakdowns. But, in this new leadership environment, maybe we should consider what other factors might be at play.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.