Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELECTION SERVICES UNITED CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The administration did not speak out forcefully about the election interference because it worried that it would be seen as meddling on its part.
- IBM to Help BMW Ride on the Cloud
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
International Business Machines Corp. said Wednesday it is working with BMW to provide cloud-based data management for the German automaker’s recently launched connected car initiative, a move by the centenarian tech giant.
- High-Stakes Referendum on Trump Takes Shape in a Georgia Special Election
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
On Tuesday, voters in Atlanta’s suburbs will decide the most expensive House race in history — and the most consequential special election in decades.
- New Bipartisan Sanctions Would Punish Russia for Election Meddling
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Senate leaders said they had reached an agreement to approve the new sanctions, which would place the White House in an uncomfortable position.
- Sessions Says He ‘Never Met With’ Russians About Election
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general said he never met with any Russians or foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election in the United States.
- Political Calculus: Dueling Realities for Democrats: Big Gains but Large Obstacles in 2018
By NATE COHN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
This year’s generally positive special elections results for Democrats are still a reminder that it will be difficult to win in G.O.P. territory next year.