Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
6793 HORTON RD.
HAMILTON, NEW YORK, 13346
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELCANA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New ‘Hamilton Mixtape’ Music Video Takes Aim at Immigration
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A new music video for a song off the “Hamilton Mixtape” soundtrack takes direct aim at President Trump’s immigration rhetoric.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- How a ‘Hamilton’ Super Fan Got Cast in the Broadway Show
By KATHERINE ROSMAN - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
He grew up watching Michael Jackson videos in Athens, Tex. Now J. Quinton Johnson is rapping in Broadway’s hottest production, asked to audition before he’d seen it.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.