The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELAZIG WINE IMPORT EXPORT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- 29 March, 2017 – Episode 612 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Mar 31, 2017
Body Signals, Citrus Clean, Exporting Ground Water, Weather Whiplash Woes, Spider Personalities, Chimps Don't Care, Survival Of Sex, Raven Cliques, Guppy Love, Plant Microbiome, Cannabis Wine, Arctic Plankton Bloom?, Bullies And Bulimia, Tazzie Tigers Alive???, And Much More...
- The Pour: 20 Wines Under $20: The Savory Side of Rosé
By ERIC ASIMOV - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The best rosés hide among the annual deluge of fashionable summer wines. Seek them out and find a delicious reward.
- The 'Exporting Jobs' Canard
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Repeated research shows that multinational hiring abroad doesn’t come at the expense of U.S. workers.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Turkey's Economy Thrives on Increased Spending, Demand and Exports
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Turkey’s economy grew faster than expected in the first quarter this year as government spending, domestic demand and exports surged.
- What Will the Next Wine Megatrend Be?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
From ‘critter’ labels to blue bottles, trends take the wine world by storm one moment and fizzle the next. Is there a method to the modishness? Lettie Teague revisits past fads and elicits predictions.