Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - EL SHADDAI-MAISON DES ENFANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Meet The CEO of Halsey Inc.
By Jeff Beer - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
With a new number-one album and growing fanbase, the 22-year-old is more than a stylish artist, but a savvy business leader.
She’s the first female artist to hit No. 1 on the Billboard chart this year, with her new album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. But Halsey isn’t just another cog in the pop star industrial complex, she’s an artist who carefully built a strong and passionate fan base long before her songs were on the radio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- BBC, Newsy: 2 Sizes To Every Story
Tuesday May 9, 2017
The vast and venerable BBC, the scrappy Newsy -- both carve out a place for themselves in digital news.
- Pars Generation+ Hosts Election Night Art & Culture Mixer
Wednesday Nov 16, 2016
Pars Generation+ hosted a lively Art & Culture Mixer on Election Night 2016 at the Cambria Gallery in San Francisco. As young professionals and community leaders networked, they viewed the “Iran Unveiled” Photography Exhibit, as well as works by renowned Persian artist Elham Ashrafi and street artist Keyvan Shovir (a.k.a “CK1”).