A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EL RINCON CRIOLLO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- BBC, Newsy: 2 Sizes To Every Story
Tuesday May 9, 2017
The vast and venerable BBC, the scrappy Newsy -- both carve out a place for themselves in digital news.
- Weirdest music festival ever combines Migos with ZZ Top and Train, yes, Train
By Martha Tesema - Monday Jun 12, 2017
El Dorado, Arkansas: home of over 18,000 people, the heart of the 1920s oil boom, and now: The weirdest music festival ever.
Come this September, Train, ZZ Top, Ludacris, Brad Paisley and Migos—yes, Migos—will be performing in a five-day festival literally unlike anything else meant to celebrate kick off the new Murphy Arts District (MAD) in El Dorado.
The festival, which is joining the established MusicFest of El Dorado, will take place in late September. MAD is named after the companies Murphy USA, Murphy Oil Corp., and Deltic Timber Corporation. Read more...More about Entertainment, Music Festival, Arkansas, Zz Top, and Migos
- Journalists Challenge Censorship in Venezuela With 'El Bus TV'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
To fight state media censorship in Venezuela, journalists are using cardboard television screens to present news reports on city busses. "El Bus TV" is aimed at providing news to people who lack access to the internet or social media. Photo: Kejal Vyas/The Wall Street Journal
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Madrid Transit Officials Tackle ‘El Manspreading’
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Spanish city joins others in trying to curb the behavior of riders (often men) who spread their legs on buses and trains, taking up more than one seat.
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.