North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EL REY HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Bullfighter who took horn up the butt now takes one in the groin
By Michael Blaustein - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Some bullfighters have all the luck. Peruvian bullfighter Andrés Roca Rey is not one of those bullfighters. Fighting in Pamplona during the famed San Fermin festival on Tuesday, the 20-year-old took a bull horn to the groin and was swiftly taken to the infirmary. According to El Pais, the bull’s horn left a 4-inch hole...
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- 2017 Baltimore Orioles Midseason Top 10 Prospects
By Josh Norris - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.