NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
TONAITUH M. TELLO
536 MAIN ST.
MIDDLETOWN, NEW YORK, 10940
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EL PINCHE POLLO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- Preparing for ‘Brexit,’ Britons Face Economic Pinch at Home
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a tumultuous period of political uncertainty, Britain’s economy is markedly slowing and consumers are grappling with rising prices.
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.