Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL NUEVO KARAMBA RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.