A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL NOUR CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- San Antonio’s Geekdom Fund Adds to Investments With $20M Second Fund
By David Holley - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
San Antonio—The Texas IT-focused venture capital firm Geekdom Fund has closed a $20 million fund, which it started raising last year. The San Antonio venture firm was founded in 2014 by Michael Girdley, Don Douglas, Mike Troy, and Cole Wollak, and closed its first fund at $3.4 million in 2015. Geekdom Fund has always invested […]
- Journalists Challenge Censorship in Venezuela With 'El Bus TV'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
To fight state media censorship in Venezuela, journalists are using cardboard television screens to present news reports on city busses. "El Bus TV" is aimed at providing news to people who lack access to the internet or social media. Photo: Kejal Vyas/The Wall Street Journal
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.
- Weirdest music festival ever combines Migos with ZZ Top and Train, yes, Train
By Martha Tesema - Monday Jun 12, 2017
El Dorado, Arkansas: home of over 18,000 people, the heart of the 1920s oil boom, and now: The weirdest music festival ever.
Come this September, Train, ZZ Top, Ludacris, Brad Paisley and Migos—yes, Migos—will be performing in a five-day festival literally unlike anything else meant to celebrate kick off the new Murphy Arts District (MAD) in El Dorado.
The festival, which is joining the established MusicFest of El Dorado, will take place in late September. MAD is named after the companies Murphy USA, Murphy Oil Corp., and Deltic Timber Corporation. Read more...More about Entertainment, Music Festival, Arkansas, Zz Top, and Migos
- BBC, Newsy: 2 Sizes To Every Story
Tuesday May 9, 2017
The vast and venerable BBC, the scrappy Newsy -- both carve out a place for themselves in digital news.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.