The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL MONUMENTO FOOD MARKET CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Boost Uses 'Thunder Pony' Power To Defeat 'Evil Mobile Mega Corps'
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The game is available on laptops and mobile devices throughout the country via a website but will experience a push in New York and Philadelphia via an OOH campaign.
- Charmin Brings Mobile Toilets To New York City
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
"Almost everything can be delivered to your door [these days]," but you can't get a restroom delivered," P&G's Angie McAuliffe tells "Marketing Daily."
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Effete Home Alabama: 'Food & Wine' Heads South
Monday Jun 26, 2017
'Food & Wine,' the standard-bearer for fancy eats ever since the demise of Gourmet in 2009, is leaving New York City for new digs in Birmingham, Alabama. It will join sister food and lifestyle TimeInc. titles: 'Cooking Light,' 'Southern Living' and 'Coastal Living.'