Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EL GRAND CHEF RESTAURANT & PIZZERIA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- North of Nordic: A Young Chef Invents ‘Neo-Fjordic’ Cuisine
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Why would an ambitious chef open a restaurant in western Norway, where only 3 percent of the land is arable and the growing season is a blip?
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Chef Sean Brock Puts Down the Bourbon and Begins a New Quest
By KIM SEVERSON - Monday Jul 3, 2017
This champion of Southern food has emerged from rehab with a determination to take on a kitchen culture of stress and excess.
- Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The man, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired a gun inside the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in December after reading fake stories about a child abuse scheme led by Hillary Clinton.