The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL GRAN VALLE II CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Gran Turismo creator expected a ‘more incredible’ PSVR
By Jeff Grubb - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sony Interactive Entertainment hasn’t released a Gran Turismo on the PlayStation 4 since the system launched in 2013. Instead, developer Polyphony Digital is still working to bring Gran Turismo Sport to the company’s latest home console. We got our hands on the racer at the influential Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles last week, and it looks […]
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Sony lets Ars loose on PlayStation’s E3 games and developers
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
We talk to Gran Turismo’s creator about HDR TVs, his favorite virtual car, and more.
- Digital Liberty in the Cloud Computing Era
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
No, modernity does not take away the robustness of our privacy rights. The Second Circuit gets it right.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Newly discovered WWII photos reveal a striking record of life on a Navy ship
By Alex Arbuckle - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Military Aircraft Aboard U.S.S. Yorktown with Sailors Performing Exercises, 1943.
Image: Fons Iannelli, Courtesy Steven Kasher Gallery, New York
Shortly after the entry of the United States into World War II, the Navy established the Naval Aviation Photographic Unit to create images for pilot recruitment campaigns.
The Navy was competing with the Army Air Corps for a limited pool of skilled airmen, and needed top-rate images to give them an edge in attracting talent.
They asked Edward Steichen, one of the most renowned and well-paid photographers in the world, to assemble a team.
Steichen recruited a handful of men, like Wayne Miller and Horace Bristol, who would go on to become famous in their own right. Read more...More about History, Retronaut, Military, Navy, and World War Ii