Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EL EL SCENE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- Journalists Challenge Censorship in Venezuela With 'El Bus TV'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
To fight state media censorship in Venezuela, journalists are using cardboard television screens to present news reports on city busses. "El Bus TV" is aimed at providing news to people who lack access to the internet or social media. Photo: Kejal Vyas/The Wall Street Journal
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- BBC, Newsy: 2 Sizes To Every Story
Tuesday May 9, 2017
The vast and venerable BBC, the scrappy Newsy -- both carve out a place for themselves in digital news.
- Madrid Transit Officials Tackle ‘El Manspreading’
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Spanish city joins others in trying to curb the behavior of riders (often men) who spread their legs on buses and trains, taking up more than one seat.
- Virtual Reality Not Seen As Substitute For Travel
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As virtual reality and artificial intelligence make their way into the travel industry, consumers may not be fully on board.