The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL EDEN EMPANADAS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- For Men Cleared in Jogger Case, Belated Pomp and Circumstance
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After missing their own high school graduations because they were in prison for a crime they did not commit, three men joined the Bronx Prep class of 2017 for commencement exercises.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.
- All Blacks Face Down Lions Challenge to Win First Test
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand winger Rieko Ioane scored two tries as the All Blacks faced down a spirited British and Irish Lions challenge 30-15 at Eden Park on Saturday to take a 1-0 lead in the three-test series.
- Journalists Challenge Censorship in Venezuela With 'El Bus TV'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
To fight state media censorship in Venezuela, journalists are using cardboard television screens to present news reports on city busses. "El Bus TV" is aimed at providing news to people who lack access to the internet or social media. Photo: Kejal Vyas/The Wall Street Journal
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017