Priorities USA Action raised close to $200 million in the 2016 election cycle in support of Hillary Clinton. The super PAC, led by Democratic party veteran Guy Cecil in 2016, is ramping up early forthe 2018 midterms with a hiring spree from all corners of the Democratic Party landscape.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EL CONSULTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Largest 2016 Super PAC Gears Up For 2018 Midterms
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- Hillary Clinton: If Republicans Repeal Obamacare ‘They’re The Death Party’
By jasonnawara - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Hillary Clinton gave a harsh but accurate assessment of the GOP's party platform with the repeal of Obamacare looming.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The Hunt For The Next Portland: Hoteliers Bet Big On Small City America
By Rina Raphael - Friday Jun 16, 2017
From El Paso to Pittsburgh, cities once considered “drive-through” are undergoing a rebirth, with chic new hotels strengthening local tourism and culture.
On a corner in downtown El Paso, a sleek steel structure stands out on an avenue of warehouse complexes. The newly refurbished 50-year-old building rises above the dramatic red mountain skyline and a busy highway intersection that leads to Juarez, Mexico.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Senate Panel Seeks Details on Lynch Role in Clinton Inquiry
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.