There is nothing simple about the work of Belkis Ayón, a printmaker who drew her inspiration from the Abaquá, a secret male society with an origin story based on female betrayal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
115 CASSATA DRIVE
COPIAGUE, NEW YORK, 11726
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EL BARRIO MAGAZINE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: From Cuba, a Stolen Myth
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Journalists Challenge Censorship in Venezuela With 'El Bus TV'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
To fight state media censorship in Venezuela, journalists are using cardboard television screens to present news reports on city busses. "El Bus TV" is aimed at providing news to people who lack access to the internet or social media. Photo: Kejal Vyas/The Wall Street Journal
- Israeli Woman Who Sued El Al for Sexism Wins Landmark Ruling
By ISABEL KERSHNER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
An Israeli court ruled that moving female passengers at the behest of Orthodox men who object to sitting with them constituted illegal discrimination.