NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
3952 THIRD AVE.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10457
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EJ'S TODDLER VILLAGE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Are Current Nonprofit Business Models for Infant/Toddler Care Viable?
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
While no less important in the developmental and socialization of the young, the costs associated with infant and toddler care make investment challenging for established early childhood/childcare programs.
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- 2 Toddlers Die in Texas After Being Left in Car for 15 Hours, Sheriff Says
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The sheriff of Kerr County, near San Antonio, called the deaths of two young girls “the most horrific case of child endangerment that I have seen.”
- Over 120 people buried after landslide wipes out Chinese village
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
BEIJING — More than 120 people were buried by a landslide that caused huge rocks and a mass of earth to come crashing into their homes in a mountain village in southwestern China early Saturday, officials said. The landslide, which came from a mountain, engulfed a cluster of 62 homes and a hotel in the...