After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - EILEEN PIPOLO LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Crispr Patent-Holders Move Toward Easing Access to Gene-Editing Technology
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Four patent holders for Crispr gene-editing technology in the U.S. signaled they are willing to join a world-wide patent pool—a move that could standardize licensing of the technology for developing new therapies.
- The Pearl Snap Shirt Isn’t Just For Cowboys Anymore
By Christian Long - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A look at how the pearl snap shirt became a staple for men who appreciate vintage fashion.
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff