The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EIGHT SOLDIERS ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
- Women kicking ass is summer’s hottest movie trend
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Women directors kicking ass: It’s the hottest movie trend of the summer. This week, in Sofia Coppola’s Southern Gothic tale “The Beguiled,” the Civil War-era inhabitants of a mostly abandoned ladies’ seminary in Virginia take in a wounded Union soldier (Colin Farrell), who initially draws them in with his puppy-dog eyes and chivalry. But when...
- 3 U.S. Soldiers Are Killed and a 4th Is Wounded by an Afghan Soldier
By ROD NORDLAND - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Insider attacks by Afghan soldiers on American or other foreign troops have become rare as coalition forces have mostly withdrawn from Afghanistan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.