HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - EFROM J. GROSS ATTORNEY AT LAW, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Trump May Nominate a Giuliani Law Partner as U.S. Attorney in Manhattan
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The potential nominee, Geoffrey S. Berman, was named in a document with two potential candidates for the top federal prosecutor’s job in Brooklyn.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Trump Chooses Sessions, Longtime Foe of DACA, to Announce Its Demise
By MATT APUZZO and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The president has expressed conflicting emotions about those who were brought to the country as children, but Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressed no such qualms.
- Ex-mentor testifies, airs Shkreli’s bad, gross, romantically confusing conduct
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
When Retrophin’s board told him he was fired, things got ugly.