The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - EDWARD STONE LAW P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- The Confederate Monuments: Dead Stones and Real Monsters
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Leftist iconoclasts clamor against Confederate monuments to fight "white supremacy," but their proposed solution is just as bad as the imagined problem they claim to want to eradicate.
- Cliff Bleszinski is so glad he un-retired to create LawBreakers
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cliff Bleszinski retired from Epic Games in 2012, after two decades making Unreal and Gears of War video games. Two years later, he started Boss Key Productions, and in 2015, he revealed LawBreakers, a first-person shooter set in a sci-fi universe. It’s a game where you can float through the air in areas where the […]
- Oliver Stone Interviews The Most Interesting Man In The World
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Somehow, Oliver Stone gained an incredible amount of access to Vladimir Putin -- a man you wouldn't expect would be so eager to talk so publicly about so many subjects.
- Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine has agreed to settle a lawsuit with the fraternity at the center of a discredited article in which a woman claimed she had been gang raped.
- On the Runway: Anita Pallenberg Changed How We All Dress, Not Just Keith Richards
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The actress and model, who died this week at age 75, is known for influencing the Rolling Stones’ look, but she’s the one who was the real boho pioneer.