Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EDWARD MILSTEIN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley Demonstrate Unique Organic, Paid-Search Strategies
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Integration of organic, local and paid-search strategies increases click-share percentages, a recent study finds.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Post-Snowden Efforts to Secure N.S.A. Data Fell Short, Report Says
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The agency failed to limit the number of people with access to top-secret data as it tried to prevent another security breach, the Pentagon watchdog found.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- Build a DevOps-Focused Enterprise
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Why businesses should work to spread DevOps benefits across their entire organization.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017