The Italian company’s latest offering is a reimagining of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” with an all-black cast.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EDWARD LESKE COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- What the 2018 Pirelli Calendar Says About Race
By ELIZABETH PATON - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Google Could Be a Day Away From At Least $1 Billion EU Antitrust Fine
Monday Jun 26, 2017
The European Union’s antitrust watchdog will as soon as Tuesday hit Google with a fine of more than $1 billion and demand changes to the company’s business practices, according to people familiar with the matter.
- European Union Loots Google
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Eurocrats are punishing the global tech company for doing its job better than anyone else can. They're also taking away future inventions from the United States.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.