The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EDULIFE SERVICES AND TRAINING CENTER, INC.
2013 - EDU HELP CENTER INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- How streaming TV services are coping with ISP data caps
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Streaming TV services try to minimize the damage as Comcast and other internet service providers enforce data caps.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- California’s Central Valley Needs More Immigration Lawyers
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Immigrants are jumping at the chance to get advice from nonprofits like the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Funding for immigrant legal support has increased recently and this has allowed nonprofits in the Central Valley to expand their services. Much more needs to be done, however, to make sure immigrants get the legal help they need.