The technology company said revenue rose 7 percent in the quarter that ended July 1 as Timothy D. Cook defended the company’s actions in China.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EDISON BUYERS GROUP, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple Sales Exceed Expectations as Buyers Wait for New iPhones
By VINDU GOEL - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Toshiba Revives Talks With Foxconn Over Chip Unit
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Toshiba said it has reopened talks with Foxconn Technology Group and Western Digital Corp. over selling its memory-chip unit, erasing a Japanese-led group’s status as the preferred buyer in a deal potentially worth $20 billion.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017