Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EDGENET BIZ LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- VideoBlocks Takes On The Stock Photo Biz
Monday Apr 24, 2017
VideoBlocks helped reinvent stock video acquisition with its one-price membership. Now it's expanding to still photos.
- Apple Still Reaping Rich Returns From App Biz
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Talk about a rich ecosystem. Since launching its App Store in 2008, Apple says it has paid out more than $70 billion to developers. Considering its 70/30 revenue split with developers, that means the tech giant has made around $30 billion from its app business to date.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lotsa Showmanship And Lotsa BS: It's Upfront Week In The TV Biz
Thursday May 11, 2017
The current season of upfront presentations in New York has been underway since March 2. The upfronts reach their apogee next week with eight presentations staged in four days.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Dealing With All The isms: Can Advertising Lead The Way?
Thursday Nov 24, 2016
"Bias is in the air you breathe," according to a new book. So how can the ad biz fight against it?
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal