The capital of British Columbia experiences a surge in demand, as buyers flock to its laid-back atmosphere and gentler prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EDGE-ETC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- In Sleepy Victoria, Canada, a Housing Market Wakes Up
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
- On a Tiny Norwegian Island, America Keeps an Eye on Russia
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a sleepy town in the Arctic, the business of snooping on Russia’s fleet of nuclear submarines is flourishing thanks to an American-funded radar system.
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Isles ship out Travis Hamonic with another big move on tap
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
CHICAGO — There is no more hollow talk from the Islanders about trying to win now. Instead, they spent draft weekend making big moves and preparing themselves to make more in the coming days. General manager Garth Snow completed his second blockbuster trade on Saturday, sending heart-and-soul defenseman Travis Hamonic, along with a conditional fourth-round...