Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EDB HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ignorance and the Decline of Responsible Government in America
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Edmund Burke called it: we may no longer be smart enough to govern ourselves.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- The Enlightenment: A Useful Myth
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Starting with David Brooks, here's the view that modern secular "moderates" and liberals take of the Western Enlightenment, which had its darker edges.
- The New Struggle: Religion, Morality, and American Law
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
How radicals seek to pervert the principle of separation of church and state to drive morality from the law and the public square.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.