NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ED WEAN DRILLING AND BLASTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- GOP Senator Jeff Flake Pens A Scorching Op-Ed Blasting His Party For Essentially Selling Its Soul For Trump
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Jeff Flake unleashes the hounds of fury while slamming Republicans for embracing President Trump.
- Basketball Guru Steers Dreams From Hoops to Higher Ed
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
In Brooklyn, volunteer coach Mike Senior has spent over 30 years drilling local youths in basketball and empowering them to earn college degrees.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.