Division I football players who learned mindfulness meditation or relaxation techniques showed improvements in mood and attention.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ED BROTHER'S HOME IMPROVEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Phys Ed: To Train an Athlete, Add 12 Minutes of Meditation to the Daily Mix
By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Marx Brothers Return to the New York Stage
Thursday May 26, 2016
Noah Diamond spent years preparing "I'll Say She Is," the Marx Brothers' "lost" show, for its first revival in 90 years. He also plays Groucho, a role he's performed since he was 14. The show opens May 28 at the Connelly Theater.
- The Big Brother of AI is here. Should you care?
By Ed Sappin, Sappin Global Strategies (SGS) - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
GUEST: AI is constantly touted as the next big thing. But how many of us are aware that AI is already here? While the jury is still out on whether it will be a benevolent force or an existential threat to humankind, AI is active in many facets of our daily lives and will play a […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Virginia Shooting Suspect Was Distraught Over Trump’s Election, Brother Says
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., who died after a shootout with the police, had traveled to Washington in recent weeks to protest, his brother said.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
- On a Tiny Norwegian Island, America Keeps an Eye on Russia
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a sleepy town in the Arctic, the business of snooping on Russia’s fleet of nuclear submarines is flourishing thanks to an American-funded radar system.