Division I football players who learned mindfulness meditation or relaxation techniques showed improvements in mood and attention.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ED BROTHER'S HOME IMPROVEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Phys Ed: To Train an Athlete, Add 12 Minutes of Meditation to the Daily Mix
By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Fox attacks NY woman, chases her into home, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Gets Pinned by Repeats
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Monday Jul 3, 2017
CBS' "Big Brother" Sunday premiere crushes rerun competition at 8 p.m.CBS and ABC tied a sleepy Sunday primetime last night, which saw broadcast television program far more reruns than originals.CBS and ABC tied for first in ratings, both with a 0.7 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic.