The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ED & SALLIE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Celebrities send shout-outs as Pride Parade takes place in N.Y.
By USA TODAY Life - By USA TODAY Life - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Josh Gad, Olivia Wilde and Sally Field were among the supporters.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- ‘Tebow Effect’ Paid Off For Sally League Clubs
By J.J. Cooper - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Patient Network Group Says Majority of Members Want To Keep Obamacare
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A U.S. patient networking group called PatientsLikeMe has dipped its toe in the waters of public opinion, asking its members what they think of the healthcare policy fight. There are many caveats, but the numbers trend in the same direction that other national polls have found—a shift towards more acceptance of the Affordable Care Act, […]