With a layup late in the first half of Sunday’s game between her Phoenix Mercury and the Los Angeles Sparks, Taurasi passed Tina Thompson’s record of 7,488 points in a career.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ECKELS ASSOCIATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Diana Taurasi Breaks W.N.B.A. Scoring Record
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- How create your own ice bucket success
By Jeff Brooks - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Remember the Ice Bucket Challenge? It happened in the Summer of 2015 when the ALS Association in the US (and a number of related organizations around the world) became the beneficiaries of a gargantuan fad. They raised more than $220 million worldwide. It sparked a groundswell of demand: We need our own Ice Bucket! By now, nearly two years later, it's clear to almost everyone that trying to launch your own Ice Bucket Challenge is like trying to fund your organization by buying a winning lottery ticket. You could win -- somebody has to! -- but realistically ... it's not...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Surprise Kanye West Show Sparks Chaos in NYC
Monday Jun 6, 2016
A surprise Kanye West show sparked chaos outside New York City’s Webster Hall early Monday as more than 4,000 fans descended on the venue. The show was later canceled. Photo: AP.
- Focal Spark in-ear-headphones review: Refined audio and French style on a budget
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
These modestly priced headphones sound leaps and bounds beyond their price tag.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- 300,000 year-old “early Homo sapiens” sparks debate over evolution
By Annalee Newitz - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Some researchers call it a major breakthrough, but others say it's a "nothingburger."