NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ECIG DRAGON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dragon’s Eye Plant Info: Tips On Growing Dragon’s Eye Plants
By Bonnie L. Grant - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- “The enemy is real,” and the new Game of Thrones trailer is too
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Is it wrong that all I really care about this point are dragons?
- James Hodgkinson -- Look for the Union Label
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
James Hodgkinson, a good union man.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Frank Mir talks about growing up a loner and finding his path.
By Admin - Thursday Mar 19, 2015
Frank Mir gives us a peek into his past and dishes on growing up a loner, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and how an introduction to sports ultimately gave him the confidence to express himself on one of the largest stages in the world.
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.