With multi-year plan, agency will delay e-cig regulations while it works out details.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ECIG DRAGON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- FDA wants to make cigarettes non-addictive, give e-cig makers a leg up
By Beth Mole - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Wrigley going after e-cig company in trademark suit
By David K. Li - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Wrigley is trying to take a bite out of an e-cig company for pushing liquid smokes that look an awful lot like the iconic chewing gum brands, according to a federal lawsuit. Chi-Town Vapers sells a yellow-labeled “Joosy Fruit Gum” and a green-clad “Dbl Mint E-Liquid” product that intentionally bear striking resemblance to Wrigley’s Juicy...
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Imagine Dragons frontman plans festival to unite LGBTQ and religious communities
By Annie Vainshtein, SFGATE - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?