HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ECHOES & IDEATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.
- Tech Fix: Alexa, What Happens if the Echo Has a Screen? You Get This Review
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Amazon’s newest Echo smart speaker has a touch screen. Our reviewer asked whether that made the gadget much different from a smartphone or a tablet.
- Did an Echo Call 911 During a Domestic Assault? Amazon Says No.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The authorities said the smart home device made an emergency call, but Amazon and a 911 official said that was not plausible.
- Amazon Wants to Judge Your Style, So We Judged Amazon
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Look uses AI and a camera to evaluate which clothes look best on you. Geoffrey A. Fowler called the fashion police.