Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASY PAIRINGS CO.
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.