Callous and corn creams designed for feet may help, or a superficial cortisone shot. But sufferers should adjust their phone grips. "Palm it," says the doc, "or better yet, put it down."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASY HEALTH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dermatologist says 'cell callous' is joining 'tech neck' as a 21st century health issue
By Leah Garchik - Tuesday May 30, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Says Of Healthcare Setbacks ‘It’s Not Easy Making America Great Again, Is It?’
By emmieodea - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
“It’s not easy making America great again, is it?” he asked a crowd as he spoke about the Senate's progress on healthcare.
- ‘The Mindy Project': Ike Barinholtz ‘Started Crying’ When Mindy Kaling Wrote His Injury Into Final Season
By Carli Velocci, provided by
- Thursday Jul 27, 2017
‘The Mindy Project': Ike Barinholtz ‘Started Crying’ When Mindy Kaling Wrote His Injury Into Final SeasonThe actor broke his neck while performing a stunt on his upcoming filmBarinholtz, who plays Nurse Morgan Tookers, broke his neck a few weeks ago while performing a fall stunt on his upcoming film “The Pact.”According to People, Barinholtz had two fractured cervical vertebrae in his neck, is now prescribed to wear a brace by doctors.“Luckily, I’ve had great doctors who have really helped me with my recovery,” he told People.Barinholtz was on the top of his comedy game at the panel, cracking jokes and jumping in to tout his (not real) connections to Oprah Winfrey and how he’s still the Elliot Gould of the series.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.