Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASTERN POWER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Taliban Attack Police Headquarters in Eastern Afghanistan
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Taliban militants attacked a police headquarters in eastern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing at least eight policemen and injuring several others, Afghan officials said.
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
- Blast Outside Kindergarten in Eastern China Kills at Least Seven
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An explosion outside a kindergarten in eastern China killed seven and injured dozens Thursday afternoon, local authorities said.
- Taliban Attack Major Base in Eastern Afghanistan
By ROD NORDLAND and FAHIM ABED - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials said five police officers were killed in the attack Sunday in the eastern province of Paktia.