Maybe it’s suddenly time for subscription services and big-box discount stores to be pals. After yesterday’s report that Walmart may be in talks with beauty products subscription service Birchbox, today we learned Bark, a pet supplies company best known for its Barkbox subscription service, has mage a deal with Target to put its products in stores.From subscription boxes …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EASTERN PETS SUPPLIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Target To Partner With Online Dog Supplies Retailer Bark, Carry Items In Stores
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- Trains in Vain: Epic CSX Traffic Jam Snarls Deliveries, From Coal to Fries
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Changes pushed by the new CEO of huge eastern railroad CSX have caused a summer of woe in supply chains at farms, mines and manufacturers. The company says the short-term snarls will abate as its new system takes effect.
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, Round 3
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here are the third-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)