The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASTERN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Quarterly Loss Grows to $400 Million as It Prepares for the Mass Market Model 3
By BILL VLASIC - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The electric-car maker lost more than $400 million in the second quarter, but its revenues doubled, with its first mass-market model in the offing.
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Boomer Esiason signs on to promote electric grill
By Claire Atkinson - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Just as pro football camps open up to condition the players for the upcoming season, advertisers are also drafting their pitch persons. Our spies say former NY Jets quarterback and current WFAN radio host Boomer Esiason has been on many Madison Avenue top-pick lists. The sports broadcaster just signed with Johnsonville to help promote the...