The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EASTERN CONCRETE & MASONRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Taliban Attack Major Base in Eastern Afghanistan
By ROD NORDLAND and FAHIM ABED - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials said five police officers were killed in the attack Sunday in the eastern province of Paktia.
- Foo Fighters announce new album, tour, festival, and world domination
By Tricia Gilbride - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Anyone who needs a Dave Grohl fix is in luck.
The Foo Fighters' next album, Concrete and Gold, will be out on Sept. 15. If that's not enough, how about a tour and their own Foo Fighters-curated music festival? Cal Jam Fest will take place Oct. 7 in San Bernardino. CA with guests like Queens of the Stone Age, Japandroids, and Bob Mould.
The band's most recent album, Sonic Highways, came out in 2014.
Concrete and Gold track list:
Make It Right
The Sky Is A Neighborhood
La Dee Da
Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
Concrete and Gold Read more...
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Blast Outside Kindergarten in Eastern China Kills at Least Seven
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An explosion outside a kindergarten in eastern China killed seven and injured dozens Thursday afternoon, local authorities said.
- Taliban Attack Police Headquarters in Eastern Afghanistan
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Taliban militants attacked a police headquarters in eastern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing at least eight policemen and injuring several others, Afghan officials said.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.