If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EAST RIDGE EXPRESS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]