China’s car market sustained its recent run of growth in August, continuing to expand after a weak start to the year brought about by a rise in the country’s auto-sales tax.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EAST MARKET AUTO SALES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Strong Summer for China Auto Sales, but Fall Could be Chilly
Monday Sep 11, 2017
- General Motors Lowers Outlook for Industry Vehicle Sales
Monday Jun 26, 2017
General Motors Co. expects industry vehicle sales to fall short of its original forecast for the year, the latest sign of a slowdown in the U.S. auto market after a record run.
- Auto Shoppers On Desktops Call Dealerships More Than Mobile Users
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The gap between desktop- and mobile-generated calls is even more pronounced during the automotive industry's two peak sales seasons.
- Automakers Focus On Hispanic Consumers
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Honda claims to be the fastest-growing auto brand with Hispanic buyers; 73% of Honda's sales growth last year was driven by multicultural buyers.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Dubai online retailer Souq.com says sale to Amazon completed
Monday Jul 3, 2017
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Dubai-based Souq.com, the Middle East's biggest online retailer, says its sale to Amazon has been completed.[...] Dubai's state-backed Emaar Malls PJSC announced it made an $800-million bid for Souq.com in a filing on the Dubai Financial Market just before Amazon closed its deal.