A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
east gun hill and boston road merchants association, inc.
risso, 3660 boston road
bronx, new york, 10469
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - EAST GUN HILL AND BOSTON ROAD MERCHANTS ASSOCIATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- FleishmanHillard To Provide Services To Big Sister Assn. Of Boston
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
FleishmanHillard announced that its Boston office will provide pro bono communication and social media services for the Big Sister Association of Greater Boston for the coming year.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Bloody Road to Damascus
Wednesday Jul 18, 2012
Editorial board member Matt Kaminski on the fighting in Damascus. Photo: Associated Press
- Rubius Adds $120M to Ready Tests of Red Blood Cells as Drug Carriers
By Frank Vinluan - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The main role of red blood cells is to carry life-sustaining oxygen throughout the body. Rubius Therapeutics believes these cells can carry something more: therapeutic payloads delivered directly to the organs and tissues of patients with severe diseases. Less than two years after launch, Cambridge, MA-based Rubius has reeled in $120 million in funding from […]
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.