A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EAST COAST EXPORT CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 14, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Mar 14, 2017
Winter storm pounds east coast, sifting through the CBO's findings on health care reform and which businesses win or lose during a winter storm.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- Extole Going Cross-Country For First Ever Summit
Friday Sep 14, 2012
Extole, a San Francisco-based C2C social marketing platform company, this week announced its inaugural Social Advocacy Summit. The summit will take place across the country in New York City on October17. Extole is hosting the summit on the East Coast to coincide with Social Week New York 2012.
- Adaptly Appoints Social Maven With Search Experience To VP, Client Services
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Marketing technology company Adaptly this week will announce the appointment of Lisa Cucinotta to VP of accounts to lead the East Coast client strategy team. Cucinotta joined May 1 from Horizon Media,where she served as director of social strategy and business development. Prior to that she worked at iProspect and Resolution media.